Array is the go to solution for mobile data capture. Anyone can create fantastic looking forms and distribute them to mobile devices.
Array is the go to solution for mobile data capture. Anyone can create fantastic looking forms and distribute them to mobile devices. Using advanced user permissions, field based users can access these forms and capture information which is immediately ready to be viewed in graphs and tables in the online Array system. All of this data can be downloaded, or fed into your internal systems, using the Array api feed.
What can I use Array for?
The Array tool box option, on the form creation page, opens up a multitude of possibilities for the building and customizing of data capture forms. Here are a few examples of how Array can enhance your business:-
- Electronic sign in at exhibitions and trade fairs
- Integration of Array with Salesforce for improved lead generation
- Customized mailing list creation
- Streamlined electronic reporting processes
- Immediate access to customer feedback, market research and surveys
- Enhanced internal ordering processes for items such as staff uniforms
- Easily accessible inventory and stock lists
- Simplification of staff training and tests
- Immediate media collection for forms and reports
Why would I want to use Array?
The founders of Array are experienced in data capture, and they know just how important it is for your business, on a day-to-day basis. They are also aware that data capture methods have previously tended to be time consuming and expensive. From this knowledge has come the creation of Array; a more efficient and cost effective solution. With Array you can create forms and share them across mobile devices, then simultaneously capture data from every mobile device. This data is then converted into useful quantified information, that you can view in the Array system, download and integrate with your systems, and use to make informed, timely and accurate business decisions.