How to use the wider range of functions that can be found in the settings cog of your form.
This section details how to use the wider range of functions that can be found in the settings cog of your form. These settings are designed to enable you to manage the back end settings of your form.
How To Locate The Settings Cog
You can locate the Settings Cog in the bottom right-hand corner of the Array form builder. Click on the Cog to access these settings
The Page Layout Tab brings a list of options that allow you to:
- Set the maximum amount of columns of your form
- Attach titles to all fields
- Make all fields mandatory
- Show a clear form button
- Show a save/restore button, See Save & Resume
- Change the Send Button text
- Download a Docs Template
- Kiosk Mode