Customise the way your folders look on the website and App.
Folder Branding is a great visual tool to use to customise the way your folders look on the website and App and can help you clearly display what each folder is for.
In this article, we’ll going to show you
Where to find Folder Branding
To access the folder branding menu, you’ll need to navigate to the 'Tools' dropdown menu, next to your account name.
Then click on ‘Folders’
Once you are on the folders page, you’ll be able to see a list of your folders.
To change the branding of your folder, click on the 3 dot icon menu and click on ‘Style Folder’
Once you click on it, a pop-up menu will appear with
- Box Colour – This is the background colour of the Folder.
- Icon - This will be the icon displayed on the Folder
- Icon Colour – This will allow you to change the colour of the icon.
- Image Upload – This will allow you to upload a picture for your folder. If you select an image this will override ‘Box Colour’, ‘Icon’ and ‘Icon Colour’ on the website but you’ll still be able to see ‘Icon’ and ‘Icon Colour’ on the app.
- Remove Image – This will only display when you have an image on the folder to allow you to remove the image.
Once you have finished customising your folder, click on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the menu.
How it will look
Now you have customised your folder this is how it will display